Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Globalization


Globalization is a very serious matter and it is becoming a big issue. However it’s kind of strange how not many people actually know or take much interest in globalization. I think with globalization being such a serious topic, people should discuss it more often.
So now, I’m going back to the question, “To what extent should I, as a citizen, respond to globalization.” Well, truth be told, there is not that much I can do. I mean, I can buy clothes that are not made by children or underpaid workers, or I could do things like that. However, it would not make that much of a difference. I’m not saying to NOT do those things, I’m just saying, even if I do those things, it’s not going to make a huge impact but in the long run, it will be worth it. I think that the whole world really has to start working together if we want the future to be a better place. If we all start doing little things to help the environment and world, it will be a better place. We cannot change bad things that have already been done but we can make the future a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment