Monday, June 8, 2009

The Internet


I personally have nothing against the internet, I think its fine to use and I enjoy using it. However, I think a person has to be careful as of how much they use the internet or watch the news. Some people become so consumed with the internet and the news, I think it is not right. Like for a person to believe EVERYTHING the internet says would not be cool or right. As good as the internet is, it is obviously not always right. So I guess a person just has to be careful to not follow false information. I think for the most part though, the internet is a great thing and is helping the world out in numerous ways. It is helping deliver information faster, it is a great source of basically all you want to know. The internet connects people from all over the world!
I could use the internet to help respond to globalization. I could make a website showing some of the downsides of globalization and some of the good things. Or I could make a website telling about human trafficking, I could help aware people of it. Little things like that add up and start helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment